Peering Personal Session start at 16:00 on 14 June 2023 at Track A, Summit 1 Hall.
Click here to view MyNOG-10 Conference Programme and Agenda. Please get yourself ready during Peering Personal session.
Akamai – AS 20940
AWS – AS 16509
F5 – AS 35280
Telekom Malaysia – AS4788
U Mobile – AS 38466
X86 Network – AS 133936
JPNAP – IXP
MyIX – IXP
Digital Realty – Data Centre
What is Peering Personals?
Peering Personals offers the opportunity for network operators to introduce your network/peering information to other participants in a brief 60 seconds presentation, hence maximising your network awareness, boosting peering opportunities and improving network performance.
To learn more about Peering Personal session, please refer to the video for more info. (Source: Peering Asia).
How to Participate?
- Template – Download Peering Personal’s template. Choose the right category that suits your organisation’s profile and complete the required details .
- One Slide – Each organisation is ONLY allowed one slide per category.
- Submission – You may submit the completed slide via MyNOG-10’s Call for Paper portal https://papers.mynog.org/. Please don’t forget to select “Peering Personal” under the dropdown menu to specify the Track type.
- Deadline – All slides should be submitted by the 8th of June 2023.
- Confirmation – Await for confirmation from MyNOG-10 Program Committee (PC) on the approval status.
- 60 Seconds – A maximum of 60 seconds talktime will be allocated per approved slide.