The Malaysia Network Operators Group (MyNOG)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 18 – 22 August 2014, Concorde Hotel
CALL FOR PAPERS
The MyNOG 2014 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions
for Presentations for MyNOG-4.
We are looking for presenters who would:
– Offer a technical presentation on an appropriate topic;
– Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
– Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
Please submit on-line at:
Call for Papers Opens 07 May 2014
First Draft Program Published 30 June 2014
Final Deadline for Submissions 01 August 2014
Final Program Published 10 August 2014
Final Slides Received 13 August 2014
Conference Starts 21 August 2014
The MyNOG agenda and program is organised as a plenary conference.
Topics for the conference must be relevant to Internet Operations
– IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations
– IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
– Internet backbone operations
– ISP and Carrier services
– IXPs and Peering
– Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
– Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
– DNS / DNSSEC
– Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
– Mobile data, 3G, 4G, LTE and Radio Access Networks.
– Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, FTTH, Wireless, Metro Ethernet, Fibre Optics, MPLS
– Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and Cloud Computing
– Software Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
Draft slides for the conference sessions MUST be provided with CfP
submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will be unable to review
the submission. For work in progress, the most current information
available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF or PPT
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication
on the MyNOG website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots
will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The Programme
Committee will retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission
deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of
critical operational importance.
Please submit online at:
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme Committee
co-chairs by e-mail at:
mynog-pc-chairs at mynog.org
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
Program Committee Co-Chair
MyNOG Programme Committee